We are a group of certified Professional doctors and nurses
In 10+ years, 2000+ happy patients
Our nurses will note down your treatment info that you can track of.
Rhinoplasty, or nasal aesthetic operation, has become one of the most popular cosmetic surgical operations precisely because of this. If there are any cartilage or bone curvatures, they can be fixed concurrently to provide the patient a healthy and attractive nose.What is Rhinoplasty?
The first noticeable feature on the face is the nose, which is situated in the centre of the face. The proportion of the nose to the other facial features has a big impact on how attractive the face looks. A person may think considering operation if they are bothered by one or more of the following issues with the way their nose looks:
• Arched nose
• Curved nose
• Drooping nose tip
• Long nose tip
• Wide and large nose tip
• Narrow nose
• Flattened nose tip
The most popular procedure in aesthetic operation, rhinoplasty, is performed to change a patient's disliked nose appearance. Deviated bone and cartilage that restrict the patient from breathing are also fixed during this treatment.The Importance of Nose in Facial Beauty How should an ideal nose be?
The nose should appear balanced, proportionate, in harmony with the rest of the face, and naturally formed. A well-proportioned nose should be elegant and charming. A nose that is both in proportion to our faces and to ourselves is crucial for facial beauty. The purpose of rhinoplasty is to provide the patient a healthy-functioning, symmetrical, natural-looking nose that is proportionate to his or her face. Other facial features will also be visible thanks to a lovely nose.How is rhinoplasty performed? Types of rhinoplasty
• Open RhinoplastyThe region considered to be the middle pole of the nose is where the incision is made during open rhinoplasty. From this incision site, the nasal skin is lifted, followed by the cartilage tissue. Depending on the nasal functions or structural problems, necessary treatments are carried out. The incision is then closed after cartilage tissue and skin are restored on the nasal middle pole. The best outcome during operations and a clear view of all tissues are provided by open rhinoplasty, which is the recommended type of it.
• Closed RhinoplastyDepending on the procedure to be performed on the nose, different incisions are done during closed rhinoplasty; however, these incisions are administered through the nostril and are not visible from the outside. In closed rhinoplasty job, the swelling that develops after the procedure goes away more quickly. Comparing the two procedures, open rhinoplasty gives the surgeon more control over the nose's interior, allowing for a clearer reshaping, although the recovery period may take a little longer. Even if it's undetectable, a minor scar is likely to stay. The surgeon's experience is crucial in closed rhinoplasty. For the patient, the healing process is quicker and more comfortable using this method. Furthermore, because it is carried out through the nostrils, it does not leave How long does rhinoplasty take?
Although general anesthesia is advised for the patient's comfort, depending on the circumstances, this procedure typically lasts 2-3 hours and can be conducted under local or general anesthesia.Is rhinoplasty a painful procedure?
Most patients report that their post-rhinoplasty pain was less than they had anticipated. The anesthetics used on the nose during operation prevent postoperative pain.Before Rhinoplasty Who can have rhinoplasty?
Male and female patients who are older than 18 and older than 16 years old, respectively, are both eligible for rhinoplasty. Physical traits, age, expectations, anatomical structure, and current health issues of the patient should all be carefully considered while doing cosmetic procedures, and the best technique should be chosen for them. The procedure ought to be tailored to the patient.tDoctor Selection
Particularly skilled cosmetic surgeons who take a comprehensive approach to the face and are able to restore the nose's functional structure should undertake rhinoplasty operations.Things to consider before rhinoplasty
The patient should disclose all pertinent information regarding his current medications and general health status to the surgeon and anesthesiologist doing the cosmetic operations prior to the procedure. Any upper respiratory tract infections, fever, cough, sore throat, abdominal pain, flu, cold, or cold sores must be disclosed to the surgeon before the procedure. One week prior to operations, stop taking blood thinners, fish oil, herbal teas, and any special herbal remedies. It's recommended that you cut back on smoking two to three weeks before operation because smoking will hinder your recuperation.After Rhinoplasty
Issues to consider after the operation:
• You can reduce your risk of developing edema by using a cushion to support your head for the first two nights following rhinoplasty and by sleeping as much as you can vertically.
• Regular eating and sleeping patterns aid in hastening the healing process.
• Avoid strenuous activities or activities requiring bending for at least three weeks.
• Do not wear glasses for the first 4-6 weeks.
• For at least three months, avoid exposing the area around your nose to direct sunlight.For this, you're suggested to put on a hat or high-factor sunscreen.
• Avoid swimming in the sea, pool or bathing in sauna for the first 4-5 weeks.
• Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking as they will have negative impact on recovery of sutures and prevent regeneration of tissues.
• Avoid blowing your nose in the first weeks.Price of Rhinoplasty
The hospital where the rhinoplasty will be performed as well as the procedures involved will affect the cost of the rhinoplasty. According to the nature of the procedure to be done, the operative time is extended.
There is a price difference between a patient who will only have their nasal tip corrected and a patient who will have both a rhinoplasty and breathing function correction.
Prices vary depending on the operation, such as whether there are noticeable bumps on the bridge, whether there has been a previous rhinoplasty, and whether a new nose is created using ribcage bone.What are the risks of rhinoplasty?
No operation is without risk, but it is crucial to have it done by a surgeon who is aware of these risks and is capable of taking preventative measures.
I am more than happy with my new nose. To be honest I am in love with the shape of it :)! Dr Çetinkaya was very kind, polite answer all my questions. He was always there if I needed anything. But the main reason I am so satisfied with Dr Çetinkaya is because he not only make my nose super cute 🤍but he also improved its condition and I breathe how I supposed to. Thank you to the moon and back!!!
He was very interested throughout the whole process, a really successful doctor in his field, I was very satisfied, I recommend it to everyone!